My First Blog!

It's always a great event, attending the annual Gathering of the Humanist Society of Scotland, catching up with other celebrants. While there is of course the obvious practical business we have to get through, like internal elections, there is also lots of time for sharing ideas and experiences, and learning new skills that can help us in our work. 

I decided to sign up to the discussion on writing a blog... and so here I am. I have to give massive thanks to Juliet Wilson (http://humanistweddings.blogspot.co.uk/) for a really helpful and motivating session. 

And so hopefully this blog will be a great way to share ideas on Humanist Weddings in Scotland, whether it's a lovely reading I hear, symbolic gestures that couples have, wonderful venues I get to visit and the amazing couples I have the priviledge to marry!

If you ever want to get in touch directly, I can be reached at louise.young@humanism-scotland.org.uk